Friday, September 13, 2013

Exploring Nagoya - near the Kinjo Gakuin station

So I took a walk today and there's so many hidden beautiful places everywhere here! There was a really awesome Japanese cemetery, and all kinds of flowers, and old styled houses and new styled houses, and the little nearby river had little gardens with fruit and veggies and a cute little old man working on it, and all kinds of little stores, and the train that kept going by =] It's like a city and a suburb and the country and the past and the future all mixed together.


















 Tokyo was amazing and I loved it, but now it really looks and feels like I'm in Japan, still, with access to the city. This area has a nice cozy homey feel to it. I can get used to it. Exploring Sakae (the downtown of Nagoya) a bit tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures, and your writing is just fine. It always has been.

    ReplyDelete