Friday, September 13, 2013

Harajuku

It was all I dreamed it would be and more <3

All of my favorite fashions and stores in the world were all grouped together almost all on one street. It was amazing to see all these crazy fashions that I have been drooling over online in person! And Japanese lolitas <3 Oh my, they look so much like living dolls!~ I can't wait to grow my lolita clothing collection during my time here. <3


















I was there super early before the shops were open too, so I got some pictures of their closed doors...










 These ones were taken in LaForet Harajuku (even though I wasn't allowed to take pictures...shhh!) By the way, the basement of LaForet is LOLITA HEAVEN <3


Most of the stores won't let you take pictures inside at all, so it's not easy to get some of these, and I wish I had some more of the awesomeness inside! Can't wait to return to Harajuku <3

No comments:

Post a Comment