Sunday, September 15, 2013

Osu and Sakae

Yesterday I got to explore the fun downtown and shopping areas of Nagoya! Osu is like the shopping area for all of the alternative fashions (my faves) like lolita, fairy kei, dolly kei, gyaru and many, many more!










I've seen dresses like these online <3 OMG, there just aren't designs in the world as amazing as Japanese fashions! <3 Even the simple everyday wear is amazing!

Sakae at night









I'll add more pictures from Tokyo and little reviews and pictures of the cool things I've gotten so far once things settle down! <3

5 comments:

  1. We love all your pictures. Jenny loves the ferris wheel. She said she'd love to go up on it with you and watch you be scared out of your mind, lol. She was kidding. I keep telling her to make one of these, but I don't think she has yet.

    Jerr looks miserable. I hope he's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen.....am loving following along with you!!!! Love the blog, posts and pics!!!! You're allowing me to see a part of the world I'll probably never get to see in person!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle. What's your blogspot url, so I can follow you?

      Delete
  3. Your blog is awesome, Gretchen! I love to see all the familiar places I saw this summer :3 I was only in Nagoya for 5 days and Tokyo for 3 so I didn't get to see nearly as much! It's so nice to see your pictures and read your blurbs- it's like I'm there again! Hope you're having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I didn't know you had a blog! Totally gonna read through the rest of it when I have time! Glad you enjoy my blog! =D

      Delete