Sunday, October 27, 2013

Aichi Industry Tour

On the 24th, we took a bus tour to the Shinano Ceramic Art Center, the Toyota factory, and the Kariya Highway Oasis. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the Toyota factory, but we went to the museum after!


I made this!! =D


And this! (With some help)

(Almost) Everyone!

Added some more lines...I wish I could paint it =[ We got to choose a color and they'll paint it for us

Singing, dancing, and instrument playing robot at the Toyota Museum!

This is what it would look like if I could drive....in a Japanese car on the opposite side of the road.

Used to be the uniforms for Toyota workers! So cute!

BEDAZZLED CAR, SO MUCH WANT



ME IN THE BEDAZZLED CAR


I'm just gonna drive this right out of the museum if that's ok....

Giant ferris wheel!! Too scared to ride it without my Jer though...next time!

I finally found pumpkin pie!! It was a bit expensive and far from where I live though =[ *UPDATE* I've found another one of this restaurant in Sakae! =D

The pumpkin pie suppliers!

400 yen for just a slice...

This water is pumped up from hot springs! Here you pay 100 yen to soak your feet in the hot water. It's quite relaxing, and your feet still feel tingly and warm for like an hour after =]

I GOT TO SOAK MY FEET IN HOT VOLCANIC WATER



This kid has a crotch flap. I just had to share this
Quite a few more posts coming up about this awesome weekend, and also the Halloween party later this week! Ahhhh this was such a great week! =D I love Japan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment