Thursday, October 17, 2013

Japanese Magazines!

These are just a bunch of snaps from some magazines I've gotten! First is Liz Lisa, next is Milk, then Mai, then finally October 2013 Kera. I'm going to try to collect every issue of Kera for the duration of my stay in Japan!







________________MILK_______________















______________MAI______________





































OMGASDBJAEFBAJNBCASDGF THIS IS LIZ LISAAAA <3
_____________________KERA____________________



This might be my dream grad school...I'll have the study abroad for a year requirement out of the way too ;]






































Nagoya Matsuri is this weekend, so be ready for a post about that soon, and then next week is the Kinjo Festival, so a lot of fun stuff going on that week too!  I'm considering maybe putting some of my fashion designs up on here...I've been so inspired lately! Maybe it's just because I'm in such a pretty place that I've been dreaming about for years, with all of my favorite fashions and designs surrounding and inspiring me everyday. <3 I've been posting a lot too! There's just so many things happening and pictures that I want to share!

Aaaand this has been stuck in my head today.



Well, until next time! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is literally killing me with cuteness! GAH! I want so many of them!

    ReplyDelete