Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kinjo Festival Part 3: Concerts!

Ahhh, I feel like I've been posting too much! Am I? There's just so many cool things going on and pictures that I want to share, and I'm still new to blogging, so I don't know how much is too much! Or is there such a thing? It's hard to space out posts when so many things are happening at once, and I don't wanna make it all into one huge post. Maybe I'm over thinking this...Idk. Any experienced bloggers out there wanna give me a few pointers? =D

Anyway, along with the Kinjo Princess pageant, there were also a bunch of really cool bands that played! They were amazing, and I even bought one of their cds, and had them autograph it!

Photobomb!

I like how this pic focused on the glow stick

Magic!

かっこいいですね!



Hehe, cool lighting!


And, here are some more short Instagram videos!

video

video

video

video

video

And finally, a video from Youtube of the band I got the cd of called Xenonlight.


And that's the last post about the Kinjo festival! Tomorrow is our Halloween party, super excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment