Monday, October 28, 2013

Kinjo Festival Week: Part 1, Fashion Show

Soooo much stuff! These next few posts are going to be broken up so that they aren't super ridiculously long. This week has been so much fun! I think yesterday was up there with my best days in Japan so far.

This first post is from the Kinjo fashion club's fairy tale fashion show that I modeled in! Most pictures taken by Emily, using my camera.






























Every time I uploaded this picture, it was automatically edited to take out red eye...so I had to fix that!







All of their designs and craftsmanship were amazing!! Some of the dresses' details were so amazing, I couldn't believe they were handmade! I wish I had been in Japan sooner so I could have made a dress for the show. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment