Friday, October 18, 2013

Makeup Review: Lip Glosses from Japan

Hello! These are lip glosses that I've purchased in Japan! I think the first two of them are actually Korean brands, and the 3rd is Japanese. Anyway, I will do a post sometime in the future of makeup that I already have from America too! I have a lot...


 First is the Holika Holy Berry Jelly Tint in Cherry Berry. I don't like how it kind of pools in the little creases in my lips...I think that's more of a lip problem than product problem though. I love the nice berry scent and cooling feeling when you apply it. It adds a slight bit of color, and it's very moisturizing.




This one I got from a convenient store. It's Integrate True Shining Gloss in PK322 by Shiseido. It doesn't really have a scent, but the color is awesome! Nice bit of sparkle thrown in too.




 This is Scandal Enamel Lip Gloss in Orange Flower. It has a slight vanilla flavor, and a bit of gold glitter. Super moisturizing. I love the cute corset top thingy! This one is my favorite so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment