Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nagoya Matsuri Weekend! (Part 1)

Wow, where to begin! Sooo much stuff and so little rest or sleep happened this weekend. I am exhausted right now and trying to write 2 papers that are due tomorrow while writing this because I want to while it's still fresh in my mind!

Got the skirt from Anna House, bow from Bodyline, top from Book Off, and cute umbrella from a hyaku yen shop.


At Tully's Coffee in Sakae


We did karaoke too! I love karaoke so much; I wish we could go more often! Anyway, the walls were glittery and super pretty. I want glittery wallpaper for wherever I live in the future.







Singing to AKB48!

And here's some pictures from the festival and the parade.


I love this picture for some reason.





















He gave his fish to some of the little kids in the crowd, then took it back XD



After that, we went and got sushi with a few more friends, then me and my lovey buns <3 went to hang out with his old roommates.







I'll try to get another post on later today about Sunday!

2 comments: