Friday, October 11, 2013

Makeup: Random Gyaru inspiration!

Sooo I watched an episode on Kawaii.i about the new Gyaru and had an extremely undeniable urge to Gyaru-fy my face...so I did! BTW, these are my Fairy Princess blue contacts.





I also did my nails recently...
 I've been in a very artsy mood lately, and I'm surrounded by all kinds of colorful, amazing inspirations here in Japan. Plus, I'm excited for fall and Halloween (even though it doesn't and hasn't felt like fall at all here yet...). I think I always get in an artistic, want to dress up kind of mood near Halloween though. This will be the first year in a few that I'm not making my own costume, I'm buying one. I can't really pass up the cheapest price I've ever seen, plus not having to pay shipping to get a Hatsune Miku costume from Bodyline! Plus, I'm so busy, I don't think I'd have time to make a costume anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment