Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Emily's and My Outfits

I'm still new to actually wearing lolita, so I don't have a whole lot to work with yet (plus it's expensive!), but I've been admiring it for years <3 And while I'm living in Japan is the perfect time to start!








Dress: Innocent World
Socks and tights: Tutu Anna
Shirt: Deb's
Hair clip: Forever 21
Shoes: Spirit Halloween Shop
Jacket: Plato's Closet




Sparklies!




Skirt: Angelic Pretty
Tights: Tutu Anna
Shoes: New Look
Cardigan: Mark's and Spencer
Vest: Primark
Hair clip and Star clip: Chocomint
Wrist cuffs and necklace: indie brand

And here's some from when we were running late to class


A nice teacher offered to take our picture together =]


Look at the sparklies!

Shorts: Liz Lisa
Tights: Tutu Anna
Shirt: Rue 21







Skirt and Bolero: Emily Temple Cute
Tights: Tutu Anna
Shoes: New Look
Earrings: Claire's







Shirt: Rue 21
Dress: Liz Lisa
Tights: Tutu Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment