Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Yay, my favorite holiday! This year is the first in a few that I didn't make my own costume, I bought it at Bodyline. I figured that while I'm in Japan would be the easiest and cheapest way to buy an awesome Hatsune Miku costume, plus there is no way I would have had the time to make one this year! Anyway, there was a Halloween party for the foreign exchange students that I went to and it was fun! Everyone loved my costume, aaand I won 2nd place in the costume contest! =D I also found out today at my fashion club pizza party that I was voted 3rd favorite out of the fashion show, and I got a lot of nice notes ♡

This was a little mini shoot we did between classes.




 And then this was right after class and before the party!










 And these are from the party!





Hehe, the CIEP staff XD


Costume contest winners!





Mini me! <3



And last but not least, the pizza party today!

Gahhhh I needed that pizza...I could live on pizza!




No comments:

Post a Comment