Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Outfits!

 This weekend I have my first photo shoot in Japan! If you don't already, please like my Facebook page! The pictures will be on there first ;) [link to mah Facebookz] Sorry, these pix were kinda rushed because it gets so dark so early here, and after class at 4:45, it was already almost dark! No daylight savings time in Japan, so it gets dark by like 5. It was also pretty cold, so we just wanted to be done so we could go home!







Skirt and hair bow: Angelic Pretty
Thermal Shirt: Rue21
Blouse: ACDC Harajuku
Jacket: Liz Lisa ♡






If you like my blog and look at it often, please follow me! I only have like 5 followers but more than 2000 views =( I also made a Bloglovin' thingy. I don't really understand the need for it since you can just follow blogs on here, so if someone knows why, please do tell me! <3 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment