Sunday, November 3, 2013

Past Costumes and Cosplays

Since I just started this blog a few months ago, there's none of my awesome handmade/put together/last minute thrown together costumes from the past!

Last year's Flame Princess from Adventure Time with my Jer as burnt Finn. Adventure Time is one of my favorite shows, and Flame Princess is my favorite character.





 




And this is my inspiration song...I guess every Halloween comes with a song that inspired me and made me excited to become the character.



Also, while I'm on the topic of Adventure Time...

I found an Adventure Time Princess maker!
Here's me as Idris from Doctor Who (the Tardis in human form) No song cuz she was kinda last minute thrown together for a friend's Doctor Who birthday party.



And then Amy Rose from Sonic! I wish I had better pictures of this one...She's been my favorite character since I was little! Also, Sonic 2 was my first video game ever.




And now my first handmade cosplay ever, Mad Moxxi from Borderlands! This was from my senior year of high school. I wish I had known the Jenna Marbles boob enhancing tricks back then...this is also before I knew how to sew or had any experience making anything!






Fun little edit I did



1 comment: