Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Seto and Photoshoot

So this weekend, me and Emily had to go to Seto to sign up for our part time jobs. Seto is on the other end of the Meitetsu Seto train line from Sakae, and where we live is right in the middle of the line. After we had the meeting, we decided to randomly explore Seto. We wandered around and found some creepy, weird, almost magical feeling places.





We found this creepy old shopping area, similar to Osu in Nagoya, except it wasn't full of people, a lot of the shops were closed, and there were spider webs everywhere. Also, the walking area was narrower and crooked. There was also Kyary Pamyu Pamyu music playing loudly all throughout the area which kind of added to the eeriness of it.




The path let out on this small side street that was full of cats! A guy came outside to feed them.




 At the end of the street was this really cool and old shrine that's more than 1000 years old!






Cat statues! Must be why the cats like this area so much.



Then we found a playground that was slightly falling apart and had cages with chickens and peacocks. I don't think they were very happy there =( I wish I could set them free...








And then a lovely sunset.





♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡


Then this is from Sunday at Nagoya Station. I had my first photo shoot in Japan, and this is where we met :)







And here's the park that we went to.







Then after, we went to a cafe.



Aaaand here's a few of the finished pictures from my photo shoot! Taken by Rizki Mardian.
[facebook] [flickr] [model mayhem]

And here's my modeling/blog Facebook page! Any photo shoots I do will be posted on FB first, and I'm only putting a few on my blog so if you wanna see more go here! :] Gimme a like while you're at it!
[my facebook page]




This Friday, me and Emily are going to Aichi University to watch the Doctor Who 50th with another student from WVU who's studying abroad. Yay new places and adventures! Also yay for me actually being able to make plans with people and be social! XD Then on Saturday, Jer will be in Nagoya for the weekend! ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment