Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Big Late Shopping Post Since New Years [Part1: Lolita and Footwear]

Soo, I haven't even posted about the fukubukuros and amazing New Years sales I've gotten in Japan yet! And some of my amazing thrift shop finds. ;D


♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤Angelic Pretty❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

I'll start with my Angelic Pretty fukubukuro












And these AP dresses are both from Closet Child in Harajuku










♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤Baby the Stars Shine Bright❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

I also got this dress from Closet Child





♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤Metamorphose❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

Me and Emily did a trade for this



♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤Bodyline + Other❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

I got these 2 Bodyline skirts for only 500 yen ($5) at Bookoff!







♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤Shoes and Socks❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

These were from Bookoff secondhand shop










These ones are from Swimmer. They remind me of Irregular Choice shoes though



♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤Tutu Anna❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

Absolutely love the sheer socks that are super popular in Japan! The can be worn with heels without looking weird too.




I'll have the next blog post up soon on Liz Lisa stuff and other clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment