Thursday, March 6, 2014

Japanese Gowns

I should be working on my overdue Tokyo/Saitama trip post, buuut I had random inspiration so here you go!

Ok, so like a year ago, I discovered that seriously, in EVERY type of Japanese fashion, there is something absolutely amazing. I discovered these ridiculously glittery, ruffly, lacy, rainbowy, all things girly, most beautiful wedding gowns ever! Like, these are exactly what would come out of my head as a dream dress. I couldn't believe that they were real, but I've actually seen a few in real life now (as you can see in [this] blog post) Of course, not all Japanese gowns are like this.















JUST LOOK AT THESE. FOR REAL JAPAN, I'M NEVER GONNA BE SATISFIED SHOPPING ANYWHERE EVER EVER AGAIN KNOWING THAT STUFF THIS AMAZING ONLY COMES FROM YOU.

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

Here's links to some of the brands' websites that I've posted.


♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

I guess I'll put the pic I have where I got to see and touch a dress that amazing ♡




Kay, I'm gonna go cry because I can't own all of these dresses (or even one at that) or roll around in a big pile of them or wear a different one everyday


♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment