Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lolita Coords

A few pictures of mine and Emily's lolita outfits! I feel like I haven't posted too much about fashion lately, which is unacceptable!  I'm getting a bit better with lolita coords, even though my wardrobe still needs work XD As usual, Emily is my photographer and I'm hers.

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

We made use of our Japanese style tatami room in the common room of our dorm.




I saw someone somewhere used waist ties as a necktie, so I thought I'd give that a try. Ignore the horror that is my hair desperately needing colored XD



And  here's some Emily, who's outfits are perfect as usual <3





Still have a few posts lined up, hopefully I can get them done before I have even more to work on! There's been so many things going on and I figured it would be better to take advantage of all the things I can do in my last few months in Japan, then I can worry more about blog posts when I really don't have anything else to do, or even after I'm back in the US.  XD

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment