Monday, May 26, 2014

Nagoya Bluebonnet Wildflower Garden

This post is going to be extremely photo-heavy because PRETTY!!! I went here for a photo shoot last weekend, so I was the main focus in front of the camera, but with the extra time in between, I took a lot of pictures! I plan to go again to appreciate the prettiness more though.

 The only picture that I edited was the one with the rainbow. The rainbow was already there, but I edited the saturation a bit to make it show up more =]
















Restaurant in the garden


The food wasn't that great for how much it cost...




Rainbow!!









The ones of me were taken by Hiro with my camera


Love this one!





We took a bus there, and a boat ride to get back to Nagoya Port (you can get to the flower garden either by boat or bus)



No comments:

Post a Comment