Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review: Laline Body Lotion

Ok, I've gotta share this product with the world. I don't even know how to review something like this since you can't really capture in pictures what it does. If you know me well, you probably know that I've always been obsessed with body lotions and creams. Like, I love them, and I have sooo many, like from Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works and more, in so many different scents! Soooo when I was in Harajuku, I went into this store called Laline. OMG, everything that I tested in there smelled amazing!

I bought their body lotion in Cherry Blossom. This is probably the best smelling stuff that I own (plus now the smell is forever linked with my travels around Japan). It was so hard to decide which one! Anyway, this stuff makes my skin feel soft like no other. It's definitely the best lotion that I own, and I want more! 5 stars all the way! I just looked them up online and was happy to find that they have a US version of their site so I'll be able to order it even when I'm not in Japan. :) I'll post that and the Japanese version of it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment