Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blog: Nagoya Bluebonnet Wildflower Garden and Yoyogi Park Photo Shoots

I had a photo shoot at the Nagoya Bluebonnet Wildflower Garden in Nagoya Port with Hiro Motegi last summer (I'll add links to his stuff below)! I already have a post with pictures of flowers and more details about the garden so now, here's a few pictures from the shoot! I was trying to channel my inner forest faerie and Alice in Wonderland.


Usually when I attempt this expression, I look stupid, but he caught it very well! I look like a sleepy fairy =]



The angle makes the flowers look like giant mushrooms!


I'll also post the ones from Yoyogi park in Tokyo last winter taken by Ando Karakawa.  It snowed the day before, but it was really warm this day, so it wasn't cold outside even though there was snow!

[Facebook]  [Model Mayhem]





No comments:

Post a Comment