Saturday, February 6, 2016

Blog: Fairy-like Photo Shoot Behind-the-Scenes and Sneak Peak!

Yesterday I did a photo shoot with a few of my friends, and I'm super excited about it!  I'll do another post when I have the actual pictures, but here's just some behind the scenes and a teaser XD

And here are links to everyone's pages so you can check out their amazing work!
Models: Arianna and Gretchen 
Hair and MUA: Cleo 
Photography: (Obviously not the selfies XD) Cleo

Here's some of our our mood music we used!






First of all, some behind the scenes of us getting ready!



Finished makeup and hair!





And here are some sneaky peaks



Then after!




This was one of the most fun photo shoots I've ever done, with amazing new friends! I feel like since I've met these girls, I can be completely me and talk about anything and I've just met them all not too long ago! I feel like I've been more artistic lately, and motivated to do what I love   I'm so thankful to have been able to meet them and look forward to when we can all collaborate again!  It's also so nice to be around other girly girls! XD I haven't felt this good in a while.  So I guess I've already completed a New Years resolution? =D This soon?!

♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment