Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Favorite Gachapon!


Last time I was in Japan, I discovered something amazing.  I love food, cute things, animals, and parrots, and leave it to Japan to combine all of those things together and make yet another dream of mine come true! >_< 


These little Gachapon guys!!! They come from vending machines with little toys, key chains, and figures inside like this:



There are many new ones that have come out since I've left Japan, and I want to collect more of them!  I've had parrots as pet since I was little, and I've always thought that cockatiels resembled bananas...




I also have other animal/food combinations!


And here's a couple more cute parrots


That's my collection right now, but when I go to Japan next, I want to collect more! Here's some of the ones I'll be looking out for:


^ Seriously the cutest thing ever, I NEED these ones the most!! ^










Is anyone else as excited/also collects these like me?

♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡


No comments:

Post a Comment