Sunday, February 14, 2016

Review: Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lip in Electric Pink


Soooooo since I liked this in red so much, I wanted to try another color! I like the formula and I REALLY love how bright these colors are! Drugstore makeup usually doesn't catch my eye so much because I feel like all the colors I've already seen before a million times, by every brand, or are meant to be for simple, everyday kind of looks.  There are only 10 colors right now, but I want almost all of them!  There's even a bright purple. Maybelline has some pretty bright colored lipsticks too, and I have 2 purples that I'll review someday.  Maybe this is my favorite drugstore lip brand? 

Anyway, this is Electric Pink, and it's amazingly bright! Like I said about the red....
I've read a lot of bad reviews about this stuff, but I like it! It's not really matte, is more like an almost matte lip gloss.  It has a buttery feel to it, and a strong sweet smell, that you can taste a little bit. Sort of annoying, but the amazing color makes up for it. Though, it doesn't dry like most liquid to matte lipsticks do.







No comments:

Post a Comment