Sunday, March 13, 2016

Review: NYX Butter Gloss in Cupcake

I've been wanting to try more NYX products for such a long time now, and I saw this at CVS and the color reminded me of the Too Faced Melted in Candy!  (I sadly do not own Melted, but I tried it in Ulta and loved it!)

Anyway, a few other bloggers describe the scent of NYX Butter gloss as either vanilla, lightly fruity, or like cake, but I think it's sort of a combination.  I think it smells like cherry blossoms, which in my opinion smell like vanilla mixed with a light cherry scent.  It doesn't have a noticeable flavor, it's not at all sticky, it's very moisturizing, and it stays on the lips well.  Obviously, since it's a lip gloss, it doesn't last long if you eat or drink.  It's pigmented and it does a good job of staying all over the lips. This stuff might be my favorite lip gloss ever, next to the Buxom ones.  It's a similar texture to those, but it doesn't have the added tingly bit.








No comments:

Post a Comment