Thursday, March 17, 2016

Diary: Spring Break Japan Trip Goals!

Yup, you read that right, I'm going to be in Japan from the 19th through the 26th!  So be ready for many posts coming up from that. I probably won't post while I'm in Japan of course, because I'll be too busy trying to do everything I can in the short amount of time I have there.

I feel like lately my blog has been just posts about my look of the day, makeup reviews, and things from a long time ago that I didn't post yet, so this will finally shake things up a bit!  I've been so busy trying to keep up with schoolwork and other things that I haven't had time to explore or go on adventures with friends lately.  Plus I've been trying not to spend much money here so I can spend it in Japan!

I'll be in Tokyo for 90% of the time, and I'll get to meet my boyfriend's family and friends, and see more of Tokyo. I wanna see it from the point of view of someone who grew up there, and knows me well; what I have already seen, and what he thinks I would like to see.  Plus I want to see what and who made him who he is.  I want to see him in his natural habitat, where he feels comfortable and where his native language is dominant.  He's gotten to see my version of that, so now I can see his!  There are so many people that I want to visit, and places on my list I still need to go/revisit, but this trip is very short, so I'm leaving what we do, where we go, and who we meet mostly up to him!

We will also have one day in New York, and I want to show him (and myself) some of the places I used to know when I lived there.  I haven't been to New York since I was little, and it wasn't a good point in my life.  I'm curious as to how much it has changed, and how the older me will view these places.  I think my mind has naturally blocked out a lot of little things in my past (one reason why I take pictures of EVERYTHING now) and I wonder if they will come back to me or not?  Plus I'd like to find things that the current me would like in New York.

♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡

Anyway, here's a VERY rough list of a few things I will maybe do/see in Japan!

Kichijoji and Shimokitazawa in Tokyo
Kawazu in Shizuoka, which apparently has, early-blooming cherry blossoms (Link) (if not here, I will find cherry blossoms somewhere!!)
Yunessun (Link) (super amazing bath house/water park!)
Etude House in Harajuku
Try everything sakura flavored I can get my hands on
Karaoke/izakaya

*EDIT* I came back to cross out what I completed from this list! Almost everything, yay! **

Nothing is really set in stone yet, so you'll see where I end up going when I post about it after! =D
Also, you could follow my Instagram and get a more real-time peak at what I'm up to!

♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment