Thursday, May 5, 2016

Blog: First Shoot with Yenra!

The first ever shoot I did with Ken was right before I went to Japan!  I found his pictures on Facebook through a Japanese fashion model I'd been following for years, and when I liked his pictures, he contacted me!  He usually goes to many different conventions to take pictures of cosplay, costumes, and fashion.

Here's links to his website and Facebook

This was the first shoot we had together in August 2013.  Since it was right before I started my blog I didn't make a post for it then, so I will now!  We've shot together once since then (post about that here), and we will be shooting again along with Arianna this Saturday!  I am super excited for that, and you guys definitely should be too!






These are just a few of my favorites!  We got so many more pictures that day though


No comments:

Post a Comment