Thursday, May 26, 2016

Blog: Huntington Visit

Last weekend, I went to Huntington WV to visit one of my best friends from high school who I haven't seen in years.  I don't think I've seen her since I came back from Japan the first time, so 3 or 4 years!?  Anyway, it was so much fun.  We've both grown and changed a lot over the years, into better versions of ourselves, I think.  She's one of those friends that no matter how long we spend apart and how many things change in our lives, when we get back together it's like no time has passed and we can easily talk to each other about anything <3

Of course, (like in high school, but now with a better camera) I always shove my camera in the faces of my pretty friends.  Here are the results!  Next time, we will try and do a full, planned shoot.  I was too busy talking, catching up, and meeting new people so I only got a few this time





Until next time
♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment