Sunday, May 1, 2016

Blog: Japan Day 4 Part 1: Shibuya 109 Shopping

This day was full of shopping, friendship, and music! It started out with meeting some of Takeru's friends for Chinese food near the station.







Then we went to Shibuya. When we were waiting to meet Aya, there was this super fashionable guy also waiting nearby.  I wanted to take his picture, and Takeru said that he actually thought that he looks like a guy he knows!  So I went to the bathroom and came back, and then they were talking! XD Turned out he actually did know him.  So I was able to ask for his picture ;)



Then we met Aya went to Shibuya 109!


In Onespo!


Aya got me my first ever Swankiss purchase!! The girls who work there are so cute, and I follow all of them on Instagram.  I'd been to the store before, last time I was in Japan, but didn't buy anything, so I was soooo excited!


After that, we went to Liz Lisa, and I got a dress (all the clothes I got will have their own post)
And I saw this super cute girl dressed head to toe in Liz Lisa! Takeru asked for me to take her picture because I'm too shy, and Japanese is easier for him (of course)



I'll do part 2 from this day next!

No comments:

Post a Comment