Thursday, May 19, 2016

Blog: Japan Day 4 Part 2: Mini Live Show

Took a little break from my Japan posts because of my recent photo shoot, but now I'll get back to them!  This was the second part of this day, day 4.

We started by getting ramen here in Shibuya at a place called 麺屋武蔵 (menyamusashi)!  It's a type of ramen that you dip the moodles into the broth, which is thick and gravy-like, then you add hot soup to the broth so you can drink what's left after you finish the noodles.  I poured the hot soup into my water cup by accident thinking it was to refill the water...I must not have been the first ever to do that though, as the worker guy noticed immediately and got me a new water glass right away, no questions asked or judging looks XD



After that, we ran and took the train to Asakusa to see Takeru's friend and band mate's show!  We were too late and missed her playing though X( We did catch this guy's awesome performance and I got his cd!


video

After that (and a few drinks) we went and got some more drinks from a nearby conbini, then had our own mini live show near a river with a view of the Tokyo Skytree






This night was so much fun!  There was such a good atmosphere between us all, and the music she played was soooo good!  I wish I had a chance to get to know her better.  She doesn't speak English at all, so I need to get better at Japanese, so I can practice speaking with her.  I think we got along really well, but we had such a short amount of time, and a language barrier. X(  Buuut distance won't matter anymore when I live in Japan, and language won't be a problem because I will get better at Japanese!


That's all from this day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment