Thursday, June 9, 2016

Happy Monday Promoter!

Soooo guess what guys?!?!? I entered a contest on Happy Monday's Instagram page to be a promoter  for their clothes and I actually won!!!  I've entered sooo many contests like these, but this is the first time I've ever won!!

This is their original post:


So I guess I'll get one of the tops in the picture, and then also a code to share?  And of course I'll also take super cute pix wearing it and do a post about it here!  XD

Here's their announcement post:


Colorfulkittendolly is me!!  I like the way they hid the winners, like a surprise by tagging them so you have to tap the screen to see  XD

 I've contacted them with my information and I'm currently waiting for their response!  And I'm already putting together outfits in my head!

♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment