Sunday, June 12, 2016

Diary: Ramblings and Plans

I really love blogging and modeling.  Lately, I think they have become my main passions.  Well of course still fashion, and obviously Japan, since that's where I want to pursue modeling and blog about the most.  I'm considering looking into some modeling agencies in Japan sooner rather than later, so I'm going to really try to better myself this summer, starting with losing some weight!  I've already started exercising every day a few days ago, so I have to keep it up!

I've been inspired by Dakota Rose, Taylor R, and ArisuCookie so much lately!  And missing Japan a lot too.  I feel like I'm just waiting to start my dreams.  Everything that I want to do can't happen until I can go to Japan, which requires graduating, lots of money, school applications or job options, getting rid of so much of my stuff, and for modeling, my body has to be the best it can be.  Learning Japanese is on that list too DX 

Ahhhh there's just so many little things I have to do first...

~♡❤♡ ♡❤♡ ♡❤♡~

Anyway, for my blog now, I was thinking about doing a tour of my closet, because I finally have a walk in closet big enough to hold all my clothes!  Plus that's motivation for me to finish cleaning it...

I'm also considering starting to do a little bit of vlogging, but I don't want to start a youtube (aka whole other social media to pay attention to, work on, and get followers for).  Plus I know very little about video editing, and I'm sure when life starts to get busy and stressful again, I won't be able to keep up as easily as I can with just blogging.  I might just post them on here, if I do.  Still not sure if I want to though.  I might test it out for the closet tour post.

One other post I'm thinking of starting up is an occasional music post for those times I go on a new music searching binge through Youtube

Aaaand my best friend Arianna is coming to visit me tomorrow!!  She went home to her family for the summer, so that's where she's been.  She'll be going to Hong Kong for the rest of the summer in less than 10 days, so I'm so glad I'll get to see her before she leaves!  We're planning on both wearing cat-themed outfits, since we both have a lot of cat-themed clothes and accessories, and I'll definitely do a blog post about it!

And last but not least, I've been working on an Amazon wishlist since my birthday is coming up on August 4th, and now I'm gonna shamelessly post it here =D

~♡❤♡[Wishlist!]♡❤♡~


No comments:

Post a Comment