Friday, June 24, 2016

Review: Etude House Berry Delicious Color in Liquid Lips Juicy #35 RD306

This is my favorite Etude House lip product yet!  It's the only product that I've been able to successfully and easily pull off the gradient look on my lips.  Other lip products require my lips to be perfectly exfoliated, moisturized, AND even plumped a bit (because my lips are horrible DX) and I usually have to use more than one product to get the effect.   It smells and tastes like strawberries and has a jam-like texture, but isn't sticky.  Plus, it's my first berry color, and I've discovered that it suits me super well!  It also stays on really well.  It's kind of like a mixture of a lip tint and liquid lipstick.  And the packaging is super adorable, as usual for Etude House






Here are a few pictures of it all over my lips, with flash and in daylight




Seriously, I love this stuff so much!! Sometimes I just want to wear it because I love the taste/smell.  I really want to try the green one!  It's green in the tube and then turns lavender on you lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment