Monday, June 6, 2016

Blog: Yesterday with Friends

Just a little post about my day yesterday.  I was thinking about leaving my camera at home, but I'm so glad I didn't!

First of all, we spotted a very photogenic rabbit eating lunch! It let me get so close without running away




After that, we went to go play badminton (original plan was tennis, but rain....)

There was a sudden downpour while we were inside, so when we went outside after the rain, there were a few soaked cicadas hanging onto leaves.  At least they cant fly in your face when they're wet XP  Very unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I actually like the cicadas!  You only get to see them like this every 17 years!  They're annoying when they fly like right at my face, but I don't mind if they land on me nicely, or if I pick one up and let it crawl on me.  They are a bit loud, but it doesn't bother me that much


Then after the rain, while we were deciding what to eat, there was a rainbow!



Wet cicadas, photogenic bunny, and perfect rainbow.  Glad I brought my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment