Sunday, July 24, 2016

Food: Phoenix Bakery, Morgantown WV

I think I'm going to start doing separate food posts and add a tag for restaurants, kind of like reviews! I'll still post about food in my more broad blog posts about my day or week or when I travel, but for some restaurants that I really like, I think I'll do this.  Hopefully it will help people find the good places I like to eat at and bring them more business XD Plus, it'll be my little place to keep track of these restaurants, no matter where I go. This is my last chance to hit up all of my favorite places in Morgantown! When I live in Japan, I can go to my favorite places I ate at before, and find new ones and share them with you guys too. I'll include links and pictures of my food, and possibly the other people I go with's food, a picture of the place, and whatever else.

♡❤♡❤♡

So I'll start with this one! It used to be called the New Day Bakery, and now it's called the Phoenix Bakery in South Park in Morgantown, WV.  They have amazing pizza, but you can only get it on weekends. Every day they have different stuffed ciabatta. 


I got the mozzarella and pepperoni stuffed ciabatta! Basically a giant pepperoni roll




♡❤♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment