Sunday, August 14, 2016

Diary: Fun Night and Vlog?

♡❤♡❤♡

I want to write a post about two nights ago, even though I didn't take any pictures, it was really fun!

Me and Takeru both are very stressed and having different issues with getting ready for school coming up, so we went for a Pokemon hunt at like 2am. We stopped at Sheetz to get jalapeno poppers and pepperoni rolls because we both love them, and they don't exist in Japan as far as we know.  After that, we walked the trail and went to this one area that has three Pokestops that ALWAYS have lures on them (close to water so easy Magikarp farming) and stayed there from like 3am until almost 5am. We caught so much! There was also a meteor shower going on (for a few days), and I saw a really big one, the biggest I've ever seen! It was so bright! Then when we were walking back, there was a small thing that looked like a star moving really slowly...maybe too slow to be a meteor? It would light up for a few seconds and then disappear for a few seconds, and it was sort of irregular. It definitely wasn't a plane because of the irregularity and it looked exactly like a star. Maybe a ufo? Haha, it was interesting XD After we got home, we used one of  my Lush bath bombs and took a nice bath.

♡❤♡❤♡

So I tried out making a vlog recently....I just hated the way my face looked while I was talking DX Maybe I'll feel more confident when I get closer to my weight loss goal? Idk, weight wasn't the thing I thought looked bad, but I can't really change the way I look when I talk, so maybe fixing what I can fix will make me not think about that so much XD Also, there isn't a whole lot for me to vlog about at this time. If I finally do start, they will be few and far between at first. I'll only post if I have a really interesting idea, or if I travel or do something really cool, or maybe even try doing a lookbook and closet tour sort of thing.  Actually, I might have a few clips from my first time in Japan that I could make into something. Also when Arianna comes back into town, she'll maybe do video stuff with me =) She has a little more experience than I do at least. I know that I definitely want to do vlogging in Japan, because everything is new, fun, and interesting for me there, so I need to at least learn how it works while I'm here!

♡❤♡❤♡

I'm a mix of excited for school (reason to dress up cute and I'll see all of my friends again) and dreading it (having to figure out my schedule, financial aid, homework, talking with advisers and teachers, plus working a lot this semester to save money, and getting ready to graduate). I'm going to try to finish a lot of review posts now since I won't have as much time to blog.

♡❤♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment