Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Morgantown Halloween 2016

Hello! I have some posts from a while ago that I still am working on, but I wanted to post my Halloween post not too long after Halloween, since I told some people about my blog when I took their pictures.

Some of my closest friends I met in Japan visited me recently (their first time in WV), and I want to post about that soon too!

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

I worked my university job the first part of the weekend, so here are some pictures I took of students passing by!  I also briefly stopped by the Japanese club's party because it was in the same building as work.  Some of these are my friends and some are just strangers whose costumes I thought were cool!




Puppy Snapchat filter

Anna from Frozen


Aurora from Sleeping Beauty


They were giving out candy, and gave me some when I took their picture!


Baby Doll from Sucker Punch

Chiyo Sakura from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun

And my own bunny maid costume from Bodyline


Then I took Saturday off because it was my turn to party at Arianna's!

I have the cutest friends ♡






And here's the makeup I did for Takeru's cool skeleton costume




♡❤♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment