Friday, November 25, 2016

Review: Too Faced Melted Matte in Candy Cane

I've always loved how cute this brand is, but since it's a bit pricey, I've never owned anything from it until now!  I was so excited because I went into Sephora planning to get something from Too Faced (plus their lip plumper I'd been wanting for a while) and their limited edition holiday Melted Matte just happened to be there and the perfect reddish-pink shade for me! I got their Lip Injection lip plumper too, which I will also review.

♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡

As much as I would like to love matte lip products, my lips are just horribly dry and hate matte lipsticks. This one is definitely better than others I've tried, as long as I prep my lips well and use their plumper before.  It doesn't dry sticky and hard like other liquid lipsticks do, it has the texture of a regular matte, non-liquid lipstick when it dries.  I absolutely love the peppermint mocha scent!  In general I love how Too Faced adds fun scents to their makeup.  This lipstick also has a sweet flavor.  On the ingredients list, it has extract from the stevia plant, which is also used to make sweeteners, so I guess that's why! I love the little fun additions like the sweetness, scent, and cute packaging.







♡❤♡❤♡

Also, I would like to add that this color matches my Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette almost perfectly (yes I really do like this shade of pink on me XD)!  Slightly different textures though. The Kat Von D one lasts longer but is a bit more drying. Also I just love the scent of the Too Faced one XD


♡❤♡❤♡


No comments:

Post a Comment