Sunday, December 4, 2016

Diary: Japanese Friends from Nagoya Visit!

This was actually right before Halloween...anyway, my friends from my share house adventures in Nagoya came to visit America!

They came mostly to see New York, but since WV is so close by, they stayed with me for a few days!  They made my time in Japan amazing, so I wanted to try my best to show them the best of Morgantown.  They also brought a bunch of snacks and stuff for me from Japan!

First we had a little welcome party, introduced them to some friends, and I showed them around WVU's campus, then they did some exploring by themselves. They said WVU's campus was like a movie XD









Of course I showed them some of my favorite food places.  I had class for part of the time, so they also went to eat at some other places that I recommended without me.  I took them to Chico's Fat, the Morgantown Brewing Company, and the Cupcakerie








I hope they had a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing them again in Japan!

♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment